An Unforgettably Beautiful Waterfront Destination
il Lugano is the perfect venue for the most beautiful Fort Lauderdale weddings, where you can set sail on your life together in vibrant South Florida style. Celebrate in rooms full of modern design and breathtaking views, host inviting dinners prepared by our executive chef, and sip drinks under the stars by our waterfront pool before you slip away to your secluded Bridal Suite.
For those coming from out of town, we are pleased to be a top choice for destination weddings in Fort Lauderdale. Our spacious suites are ideal for your guests, and we enjoy a prime location.
To inquire about hosting your wedding at il Lugano Hotel, please Request More Information today.
Our Personalized Fort Lauderdale Wedding Services Include:
- Luxury boutique service & personalized wedding consultation from our culinary team
- 1,700 sq ft of waterfront wedding and event space to accommodate up to 90 attendees
- Waterfront ceremony space for up to 60 guests
- Exceptional Fort Lauderdale wedding packages & special offers
- Customized menus
- Vendor coordination
- Lobby Bar and waterfront pre function areas
- Rehearsal Dinners, bridal showers, engagement parties
- Our on-site restaurant, da Campo Osteria, is available for semi-private or private events
- il Lugano Hotel is pleased to offer special group rates to wedding party members staying for your wedding (with a block of 10 or more guest rooms, based upon availability). For a nominal fee, we are delighted to deliver a thoughtful gift to each of your guests’ rooms. For more information, please contact our Catering Department at 954-564-4400 or click here to request additional information.
Gay and Lesbian Weddings
Celebrate your love at il Lugano with the help of our gay wedding certified Catering Sales Manager, Amanda Wagner. Amanda is gay wedding certified through 14 Stories Gay Wedding Institute.
More about the 14 Stories Gay Wedding Institute Certification Course
The Gay Wedding Institute certification course is a wedding planning certification for same-sex couples. The course focuses on same sex laws and policies, language, terminology, gay wedding trends and traditions, wardrobe, initiations, marketing and more.
For more information please contact Amanda Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-564-4400.